Hello! We are still open!
In light of the University's recent decision to switch to an online delivery of courses, we now offer video conference call appointments. Kari Emm and Kayla Freeman provide both video conference call and phone appointments. You must have a computer or cell phone with a webcam and mic to participate in the conference calls.
Select a Transfer Admission Specialist to meet with regarding transfering to the University of Nevada, Reno.
Topics we can help with:
- The transfer process
- Unofficial transcript evaluation and Transferology
- Case-by-case consideration for alternative admssions (if students are not meeting one of the transfer requirements [GPA, credits, college level math and english], etc)
- Transfer events
- Application/MyNevada Student Center issues
- Reduced tuition scholarships for transfer students (WUE and Nevada Advantage)
- Transfer programs: Transfer Admission Program (TAP), reverse transfer process, and Silver State Transfer Program (Co-Admission program)
Topics we can not help with:
- Previos academic dismissal process
- Future semester education plans and length of time until graduation
- How your credits plug into your degree
- Degree/minor changes
- Official transcript review- this can only happen once students apply and send official copies of their transcripts.
Please make an appointment with your academic advisor through their advising page (search on www.unr.edu/advising) if you are seeking help with any of the above topics.