Both Kari Emm and Kayla Freeman provide video conference call and phone appointments only. You must have a computer or cell phone with a webcam and mic to participate in the conference calls.
Please visit www.unr.edu/coronavirus for any and all updates regarding the University's response to the virus.
Select a Transfer Admission Specialist to meet with regarding transfering to the University of Nevada, Reno.
Topics we can help with:
- The transfer process
- Unofficial transcript evaluation and Transferology
- Case-by-case consideration for alternative admssions (if students are not meeting one of the transfer requirements [GPA, credits, college level math and english], etc)
- Transfer events
- Application/MyNevada Student Center issues
- Reduced tuition scholarships for transfer students (WUE and Nevada Advantage)
- Transfer programs: Transfer Admission Program (TAP), reverse transfer process, and Silver State Transfer Program (Co-Admission program)
Topics we can not help with:
- Previos academic dismissal process
- Future semester education plans and length of time until graduation
- How your credits plug into your degree
- Degree/minor changes
- Official transcript review- this can only happen once students apply and send official copies of their transcripts.
Please make an appointment with your academic advisor through their advising page (search on www.unr.edu/advising) if you are seeking help with any of the above topics.