1) All Instructors December 2022 - January 2023 Calendars are NOW OPEN
2) Please Make Sure You Choose The Correct Instructor That Covers Your Area To Avoid Any Scheduling Changes. We Reserve The Right To Cancel Scheduled Lessons If You Did In Fact Schedule With An Instructor That Does Not Cover Where You Reside Or Pick Up and Drop Off Location
3) Please Do Not Schedule More Than Two Appointments Per Week / If This Does Occur We Will Have To Contact You and Reschedule
(Driving Lessons should NOT be a rapid course, it's a life skill that needs practice and experience) (Lessons Need To Be Spaced Out)
4) Try To Stay With The Same Instructor For Continuity
5) All Lessons Are Student and Instructor ONLY (parents, friends, siblings, etc are NOT allowed to sit in the back seat)
Students MUST have a valid Arizona learners permit, driver's license or international drivers license to take driving lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
If student is over 18 years of age. They Still MUST Have A Permit To Take Driving Lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
A Student MUST Have a Valid Arizona Instruction (Learner’s) Permit for the Green Light Package and the Extra Mile Package.
Important Notice: If you are a sibling of a current or past Cantor's Driving School student please create a new account to avoid any confusion. You will have to create a new log in and password!
New Students: Please go to the bottom of this page and click the button: "Create an Account"
Returning Students: Go to the bottom of this page where it says "Log In" (Returning Users)
Time Slots For Driving Lessons (All Driving Lessons Are 2 1/2 Hours In Length)
Monday-Friday 8:30am-11:00pm, 12:00pm-2:30pm, 3:30pm-6:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 9:00am-11:30pm, 12:30pm-3:00pm, 4:00pm-6:30pm
If you would like to speak with a Cantor's Driving School representative, please call 480-482-1900
(Represantatives are available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm)
You can also send an email to: email@example.com