WELCOME TO B POSITIVE PLASMA
812B North Delsea Drive | Glassboro
GLASSBORO DONATION HOURS
NOW OPEN FULL TIME!
MON 11 am - 6:30 pm
TUE 11 am - 6:30 pm
WED 9 am - 4:30 pm
THU 11 am - 6:30 pm
FRI 9 am - 4:30 pm
SAT & SUN CLOSED
YOU CAN NOW WALK-IN TO DONATE - NO APPOINTMENTS ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR FIRST DONATION.
FIRST TIME DONORS MUST BRING:
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID (cannot be expired)
- Proof of Social Security Number (must contain your FULL Social Security Number)
- SSN Card (cannot be a copy)
- W2 or 1040
- Proof of Current Residential Address
- Required if your current address is not on your photo ID (students see below)
- Current mortgage or lease
- Utility bill dated within 90 days
- Personal mail dated within 30 days
B Positive Plasma welcomes Full-Time Students studying at a school within our 35 Mile Donor Radius
- Full-time students must a student ID or transcript
- Students may need to provide proof of local address if living off-campus
- Hydrate! Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Eat a full, healthy meal within 2 hours of your appointment time - avoid fried or high-fat foods. Eat foods that are high in protein and iron. You must eat prior to every donation.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, cigarettes and strenuous activity the day of your donation.
- Get a good night's sleep.
Contact us with questions or visit our website to learn more.