Please note: This is an appointment registration is for Jefferson - Center City students (and Abington-Dixon campus students).
If you are a student at the East Falls Campus, you should make your appointment for that location via Starfish.
Click here for more information about how to make an in-person or online writing appointment with an East Falls writing tutor, and click here for more information about academic success skills tutoring, which includes help with time management. If you have any questions or concerns about tutoring at the East Falls campus, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Jefferson University's Student Writing Center - Center City Campus online registration system!
1. To schedule an appointment, click on the “Select Service” drop-down menu on the left side of the screen and choose one of the following:
- Student Writing Center (30 Minutes) if your draft is 1-3 pages
- Student Writing Center (60 Minutes) if your draft is 4-10 pages
*Any work over 10 pages, contact Eileen.email@example.com, 215-955-1402
2. OPTIONAL: If you have a preference for the staff member you’d like to work with, select their name from the Select Staff Member drop-down menu. Otherwise, select “No Preference."
3. Select the date for which you’d like to make an appointment from the calendar widget. You’ll be taken to that date’s available appointment slots.
For more information about what to expect during a tutoring session with the Student Writing Center, please visit our FAQ.
Appointments are typically in person. If you cannot come to campus to discuss your writing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Director, Student Writing Center.
Welcome to Jefferson University's Academic Support Services, Center City Campus online registration system!
To book an appointment, please select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu on the left and then your preferred appointment date on the calendar.
If you are unable to find an appointment time that will work with your schedule, please contact James.Dyksen@Jefferson.edu, Director, Academic Support Services