NW 16/18 Support - Appointment Scheduler
Welcome to our online appointment system for ESRD Networks 16 and 18. We offer several types of appointments at this time (all appointments in Pacific Time). Please see descriptions at left for further detail (after selecting appointment type).
- One-on-one QIA Discussions (CVC QIA and/or Home QIA)
- CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey Assistance
General EQRS Support
QIA (Quality Improvement Activity) Discussions
These are appointments held at the discretion of the Quality Improvement Department. Please book these if you have been contacted by the Network to discuss your Quality Improvement Activities.
CMS-2744 EQRS Appointment
These are 30 minute appointments to speak directly with Network staff to assist with completing your CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey.
Please make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Completed all emailed Cleanup Reports to the best of your abilities
- Generated the 2744 after the Cleanup Reports, so the data is most current
- Attempted to run the Patient Events Report and the Patient Roster Report between 5pm-5am
General EQRS Appointment
You can book a 15 or 30 minute appointment to speak directly with Network data staff regarding EQRS. At the time of the appointment, we will contact you at the phone number you provide. Please be logged in to EQRS prior to your appointment.
- Network 16 website: www.nwrn.org | Network 18 website: www.esrdnetwork18.org
- QualityNet Help Desk 1-866-288-8912 (CW Tech Support)
- For questions or assistance with your corporate system or with batch submission, contact your corporate representative.