Welcome to our online reservation system to create an appointment to drop-off electronics.
Consumer electronic devices may be dropped off for recycling by residents who book a reservation and pre-pay $10.00 for each TV/monitor to be collected.
At the time of reservation, each confirmed registrant may drop-off up to ten electronic items, including up to three TVs/monitors.
- Begin by clicking on the drop-down menu on the left and select the items that you would like to drop-off.
- Select a date that is in blue on the August or September calendars.
- Select a time by clicking on a "Book Now" button.
- Complete the registration and payment forms.
- Check your email for messages that confirm your appointment time and payment.
The September & October 2017 Electronics Collections will be held at the MaconCounty Environmental Managment Recycling Center at 1750 N. 21st St., Decatur, IL.
Up to 10 residential electronic items will be accepted per confirmed registrant, including:
- Televisions & monitors without broken glass (Limit of 3 with pre-payment of $10 each, submitted at time of registration)
- Computers, laptops, printers & peripherals
- Control boxes, receivers, consoles & controls for games, satellite & cable TV boxes, media players & recorders, etc.
- Phones, tablets & accessories
- Cables & rechargeable batteries
See the list of items that are accepted/not accepted by Advanced Technology Recycling, the State-registered, R2 Certified collector/recycler that takes custody of items collected at the event.
Please note: With the exception of TVs and CRT monitors, most consumer electronic devices may be dropped on a daily basis, free of charge, for recycling at participating retailers. Click here for more information.