Welcome to the University of Louisville
Thank you for your interest in the University of Louisville! You can now schedule an appointment with one of our transfer admissions counselors online. Please review the specialty areas of each of our counselors to meet with the person closest to your needs. ***Please note that this is not an academic advising appointment. If you are interested in scheduling an advising appointment please see advising unit information below.***
Wes Partin, M.Ed. (currently out of office)
Chelsea Wicks, M.A.
- College of Business
- College of Education & Human Development
- Kent School of Social Work
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- Adult/Returning Students
Brendan Stivers, B.A.
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Dental Hygiene
- Speed School of Engineering
- School of Public Health
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Review the admissions counselors above and select the counselor that corresponds with your major.
- Select your Appointment Type from the drop down menu to the left. You can review the appointment types by clicking "Appointment Types" on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select any add-on services you would like covered in your appointment.
- Select the date you would like to schedule your appointment. (PLEASE NOTE: all admission counselor are not available each day. If you do not see your admissions counselor listed on the date you selected, please select another date until you find your counselor)
- Click an open appointment (white box) to schedule your appointment.
- College of Arts & Sciences: 852-5502
- College of Business: 852-7439
- College of Education: 852-5597
- Dental Hygiene Program: 852-5081
- Public Health & Info Sciences: 852-5559
- School of Music: 852-1623
- School of Nursing: 852-1196
- Social Work: 852-8039
- Speed Engineering School: 852-4672