Welcome to the MACC Online Appointment System.
Fall 2020 (2nd 8-week) enrollment is OPEN!
$75 Late Registration Fee begins 8/24/20
- Online self-enrollment and virtual advising information can be found here.
- No appointment is needed for online self-enrollment.
- Virtual advising appointments will be held live via Zoom.
- Appointments can be made with any campus.
*The login and password are not the same as your MACC username and password.
To get started:
1. If you have not completed an MACC Application, you must prior to your appointment.
2. Select a Campus
3. Select a Service (Academic Advising)
4. Select an Appointment Type (Enrollment/Advising)
5. Click on an available date in the calendars (Dates in gray are unavailable)
6. Select an appointment time by clicking on "Book It"
7. Login as a New User or Returning User
8. Click on "Finalize Appointment" to confirm your appointment
9. You must present a government-issued photo id or student id at the time of enrollment/testing.
If you have questions or would like to check on walk-in advising availability, please contact your local MACC campus:
101 College Avenue
Moberly, MO 65270
601 Business Loop 70 West
Columbia, MO 65203
2900 Doreli Lane
Mexico, MO 65265
190 Shinn Lane
Hannibal, MO 63401
2105 East Normal
P.O. Box 1007
Kirksville, MO 63501