Welcome to the MACC Online Appointment System.
Enroll Now for Fall 2nd 8-week Classes (Classes begin October 18)!
Spring 2022 Enrollment Begins October 25.
Virtual advising information can be found here.
Virtual advising appointments will be held live via Zoom.
Appointments can be made with any campus.
To get started:
1. Complete an MACC Application (not required for previous MACC students including dual credit)
2. Select a Campus
3. Select a Service
4. Select an Appointment Type
5. Click on an available date in the calendars
6. Select a time by clicking on "Book It"
7. *Login as a New User or Returning User
*The login and password are not the same as your MACC username and password.
8. Click on "Finalize Appointment"
9. You must present a government-issued photo id or student id at the time of enrollment/testing.
10. Before you can enroll in classes, you will need to sign the Financial Agreement in myMACC or
with an MACC Advisor.
Contact 660-263-4100 and press 3 if you have questions or would like to check on walk-in advising availability.