Welcome to the MACC Online Appointment System.
Summer & Fall 2023 Enrollment Begins April 10
To get started:
1. Complete an MACC Application (*If you have not been enrolled at MACC since the Spring 2022 semester,
please update your admission status by completing the Undergraduation Admissions Application.)
2. Select a Campus
3. Select a Service
4. Select an Appointment Type
5. Click on an available date in the calendars
6. Select a time by clicking on "Book It"
7. *Login as a New User or Returning User
*The login and password are not the same as your MACC username and password.
8. Click on "Finalize Appointment"
9. You must present a government-issued photo id or student id at the time of enrollment/testing.
10. Before you can enroll in classes, you will need to sign the Financial Agreement in myMACC or
with an MACC Advisor.
Contact 660-263-4100 and press 3 if you have questions or would like to check on walk-in