1) All Instructors August 2022 - September 2022 Schedules are NOW OPEN (October 2022 Schedules Will Be Open By Friday 8/12/2022)
2) We Typical Open Instructors Schedules Two - Three Months In Advance
3) Please Make Sure You Choose The Correct Instructor That Covers Your Area To Avoid Any Scheduling Changes. We Reserve The Right To Cancel Scheduled Lessons If You Did In Fact Schedule With An Instructor That Does Not Cover Where You Reside Or Pick Up and Drop Off Location
4) Please DO NOT Schedule More Than Two Appointments Per Week / If This Does Occur We Will Have To Contact You and Reschedule. (Driving Lessons should NOT be a rapid course, it's a life skill that needs practice and experience) (Lessons Need To Be Spaced Out)
5) All Lessons Are Student and Instructor ONLY (parents, friends, siblings, etc are NOT allowed to sit in the back seat)
6) We will start covering the South San Diego County Area on July 10th, 2022. The instructor that will be covering this area is Peter Hoffas - Please call our office to schedule if you reside in this area
Students MUST have a valid California learner's permit, driver's license or international license to take driving lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
If student is over 18 years of age. They Still MUST Have A Permit To Take Driving Lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Important Notice: If you are a sibling of a current or past Cantor's Driving School student please create a new account to avoid any confusion. You will have to create a new log in and password!
New Customers/Students: Please create an account to get started at the bottom of this page where it says "Create an Account"
Returning Students: Go to the bottom of this page where it says "Log In" (returning users)
Time Slots For Driving Lessons (All Lessons Are Two Hours In Length)
Monday-Friday 10:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 9:00am-11:00pm, 12:00pm-2:00pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm
If you would like to speak with a Cantor's Driving School representative, please call 310-910-9070 (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm)
You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org