WHO WE ARE
We are members of the Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) committed to supporting underserved communities by providing free access to financial planning services.
Each of our volunteers is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional (CFP®) and has completed a pro bono training course through the Financial Planning Association.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Our CFP® volunteers have pledged to offer financial planning services and education through:
· One on One Financial Planning Meetings
· Follow-up (Second) Meetings – Option to select same advisor
· Group Webinars and Workshops
There will be NO SELLING of any investment products or services.
ONE ON ONE FINANCIAL PLANNING MEETING SIGN-UP
· Select your preferred language in the drop down.
· Select your primary area(s) of concern. This will help us prepare to make the best use of your time.
· Select a date and time for your virtual financial planning meeting. Meetings must be scheduled at least two days in advance.
· Complete the questionnaire and review the Terms of Engagement.
· You will receive a confirmation email after scheduling your meeting. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your meeting is not scheduled. Please try again.
· Your volunteer financial planner will email you with any information you will need for your meeting - including video conference details and any reference material.
· Meetings will be limited to 45 minutes. Please arrive on time to receive the full benefit of your financial planning meeting.
· You may cancel or reschedule your meeting at any time. We ask for your consideration in letting us know if you are not able to make it.
WEBINAR & WORKSHOP SIGN-UP
We offer free educational webinars.
Please go to the FPAOC Pro Bono web page and scroll down to the Webinar section for more information and the sign up link.