ONE ON ONE FINANCIAL PLANNING MEETING SIGN-UP
· Select your primary area(s) of concern in the "Select special needs/issues" checklist. This will help us prepare to make the best use of your time.
· If your prefered language is not English select your preferred language in the drop down and then one of the advisors in the "Select Advisor" drop down.
· Select a date and time for your virtual financial planning meeting. Meetings must be scheduled at least two days in advance.
· Review the Terms of Engagement.
· You will receive a confirmation email after scheduling your meeting. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your meeting is not scheduled. Please try again.
· Your volunteer financial planner will email you with any information you will need for your meeting - including video conference details and any reference material.
· Meetings will be limited to 45 minutes. Please arrive on time to receive the full benefit of your financial planning meeting.
· You may cancel or reschedule your meeting at any time. We ask for your consideration in letting us know if you are not able to make it.