Welcome to the School District of Osceola County
Telephonic Enrollment Meeting Scheduler
Steps for scheduling your TELEPHONIC one-on-one enrollment meeting:
1. Select Your Location or Department from the drop down menu to the left.
2. A calendar will open with available dates for the location. Available dates will be shown in white. Unavailable dates will be shaded.
3. Choose the time that best fits your needs.
4. Enter your name, email and phone number.
5. Click on finalize appointment. You will receive an email confirmation for your scheduled telephonic enrollment meeting with Explain My Benefits.
6. Half Family Enrollments: We suggest spouses who both work in the District schedule their appointments back to back. You will be scheduled for a 60 minute session with a benefit counselor.
You will receive a phone call from Explain My Benefits with a (321) area code on your selected date/time with the phone number you provide during your appointment selection.