Welcome to our online appointment system, where you can schedule time for your next service. Start by selecting the department to the left, then choose a service. Select an appointment date from the calender. Once you have selected a date, then the available times will appear. Please select the apporiate time, then proceed to schedule your appointment.
Looking for an alternative to visiting a DMV customer service center? Need a vehicle-related transaction? Visit the Hopewell DMV Select sponsored by the Hopewell Commissioner of the Revenue. If you have any questions please call the Commissioner of Revenue’s office at (804) 541-2237.
Please remember to follow these rules for your appointment:
- Face masks are required inside the building pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order 63(2020).
- Only 2 transaction allowed per appointment time.
- When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your vehicle and call (804) 541-2237.
- DMV Select partners conduct secure transactions while you wait; however, not all DMV transactions can be completed at DMV Select locations
DMV Selects do not issue or renew driver's licenses, learner's permits or identification cards.
- A DMV Select cannot process any online or franchise dealership work.
- A DMV Select is prohibited from processing mechanic/storage lien titles
Please refer to the official Virginia DMV website to ensure you provide all required documentation www.dmv.virginia.gov. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if DMV guidelines for documentation are not followed.
Here's what the Hopewell DMV Select partner can do for you!
- Vehicle Titles and Registrations
- License Plates
- Permits and Placards
- Transcript Requests
- Voter Registration Applications
- E-Z pass
- Transportation Network Company (TNC)