Thank you for your interest in booking a free one-on-one session with one of our CFP® volunteers.
We will be providing 45-minute appointments for you and your colleagues throughout the week of Monday, March 13th through Saturday, March 18th 2022. Thank you for your service to our State. We look forward to connecting with you. Below is some information on the 3,000 California residents, serving 300,000+ CA constituents who make up our non-profit organization.
WHO WE ARE
We are members of the Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) committed to supporting underserved communities by providing free access to financial planning one-on-one consultations and educational workshops. Each of our volunteers is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional (CFP®) and has completed a pro bono training course through the Financial Planning Association®.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Our CFP® volunteers have pledged to offer financial planning services and education through One-on-One Financial Planning Meetings.
There will be NO SELLING of any investment products or services.
First, select "1 on 1 Financial Planning Mtg." in the top dropdown box. This enables the dates available.
· Select your primary area(s) of concern if applicable. This will help us prepare to make the best use of your appointment time.
· Select a date and time for your virtual financial planning meeting for the week of March 13th - 18th, 2023. Meetings must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
· Review the Terms of Engagement.
· You will receive a confirmation email after scheduling your meeting. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your meeting is not scheduled. Please try again.
· Your volunteer financial planner will email you with any information you will need for your meeting - including video conference details and any reference material.
· Meetings will be limited to 45 minutes. Please join on time to receive the full benefit of your financial planning meeting.
· You may cancel or reschedule your meeting at any time. We kindly ask for you to let us know if you are not able to make it so we may make your appointment available to another of your colleagues.
WEBINAR & WORKSHOPS WITH YOUR CONSTITUENTS
· We offer free educational webinars, workshops, and one-on-one sessions to a number of your constituents and are always interested in collaborating on how we can support our local communities more.
Please go to the FPA of California site for more information.