Welcome to our online appointment system, where you can schedule a time for your next appointment.
• Appointments can only be scheduled a minimum of 90 minutes prior to the booking time.
• Please wear a face covering, it will be required.
• Only ONE person is permitted to attend the appointment.
• Please be on time for the appointment. We will meet you at the South entrance of the Old Breckenridege Courthouse, 208 E Lincoln Ave, Breckenridge.
• To cancel an appointment if you cannot make your scheduled time, please use the cancellation option at the bottom of your confirmation email. Appointments will be cancelled for no-shows, 5 minutes after the scheduled time.
• If you or any member of your household are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, DO NOT SCHEDULE, OR COME TO AN APPOINTMENT. Symptoms of COVID-19 include: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever (100.4°F+), Chills, Muscle pain, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. This list is not all possible symptoms.
• Please provide a description of appointment requirements under "special instructions" when booking the appointment.
Summit County’s Public Health Order requires that individuals wear non-medical cloth face coverings over both the mouth and nose when entering and conducting business in County buildings and Offices.