Please choose a clinic date on the left.
Welcome to the flu clinic appointment system of the Sussex County Division of Health. Each individual to be vaccinated must have their own appointment (family members must each be registered separately). You must have an appointment to get vaccinated at a flu clinic.
Please do not make duplicate appointments.
To cancel your appointment, please click the link in your confirmation email or call us at 973-579-0570.
If you are registering for your child:
- If you are registering for your child, enter your child's name and date of birth, not your own
- Register each child separately
- Create a separate patient for each child
For each new person, clear out the returning users section and fill in the First-Time Users section,
- Complete, print and sign a Vaccine consent form for yourself and/or each child
If you are unable to print the forms you can fill them out the day of your appointment.
- Print your appointment confirmation for each appointment
Consent form requires Adobe Reader. Parents must sign the form for their children.
Bring your appointment confirmation and consent forms with you to the clinic.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT EACH CLINIC DATE WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT LOCATION. ADDRESSES AND SCHEDULE OF EACH CLINIC ARE LISTED BELOW:
- October 5th, 3pm-6pm
- Franklin Senior Center - 46 Main St, Franklin NJ 07416
- October 13th, 3am-6pm
- Sussex-Wantage Branch Library - 69 Co Rt 639, Wantage NJ 07461
- October 16th, 9am-12pm
- Fredon Twp Civic Center - 436 Route 94, Fredon Nj 07860
- October 20th, 3pm-6pm
- Vernon Twp Senior Center - 21 Church St, Vernon NJ 07462
- October 23rd, 9am-12pm
- Sparta Twp Fire Dept. 141 Woodport Rd, Sparta NJ 07416
- October 26th, 3pm-6pm
- Sandyston Twp Municipal Building - 133 Route 645, Sandyston NJ 07826
- October 30th, 9am-12pm
- Byram Twp Volunteer Firehouse - 225 US-206, Byram NJ 07827
- November 6th, 9am-12pm
- Knoll Heights - 39 Trapasso Dr, Sparta NJ 07871