High Speed Hockey Online Booking System
Due to COVID19 Phase One Guidelines, We are Open to current Members Only
Please note that by booking and/or attending a session, you are confirming you have reviewed and agree to the HSH "Let's Train Together Safety Guidelines". A summary is provided below:
PLEASE REVIEW: Let's Train Safely Together - Guidelines & Cancellation Policy
- Parents, siblings are not permitted inside of the facilities before, during or after a session (permitted for pre-arranged special circumstances only).
- Skaters are required to enter the facility fully dressed with skate guards on.
- Skaters are permitted to enter 10-15 minutes prior to the beginning of the session.
- Immediately upon entry, skaters are required to apply hand sanitizer.
- Feel free to send your child with a mask to wear during their session. Due to the global shortage, masks are not provided.
- At the end of the session, skaters are not permitted to change and/or remove clothing onsite.
- Skaters whom become sick onsite are subject to reimburse HSH for all fees associated with the shut down including equipment sanitization, facility cleaning, costs incurred by staff and/or other patrons and any Town of Newmarket fines and/or levies.
- If your child, a family member, or someone near you is not feeling feel we will not charge you to cancel your appointment. The more notice you can provide is appreciated.
- To cancel, call us at 905-836-8176 or Email us at email@example.com