National Maritime Center (NMC)
Mariner Credentialing Program (MCP)
YOU MUST POSSESS OR SHOW PROOF OF APPLYING FOR A TWIC AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION if you work on a vessel with a Vessel Security Plan or have never previously held a TWIC
Welcome to our on-line appointment system
If you are requesting an exam appointment for First Class Pilot; Please contact the REC directly.
To get Started:
1) Choose the REC you would like to visit.,
2) Choose the service that you require.
3) Select a staff member or No preference.
4) Select an OPEN day from the calendar.
5) Select an available time slot.
6) Complete the required information.
7) Finalize your appointment.
* You must make an appointment for each exam module.
Need an Application Package? Visit our website: www.dco.uscg.mil/national_maritime_center/
To pay your fees please visit: www.pay.gov
All inquiries should be made to: 1-888-IASKNMC (1-888-427-5662)
or email: IASKNMC@uscg.mil
To check the status of your application visit: