Welcome to Nusenda Credit Union!
You can make a telephone appointment with a Financial Consultant. All in-person appointments are conducted in accordance with federal, state, and local government public health mandates and capacity restrictions. Learn more about our Safety and Service Commitment and review frequently asked questions.
Scheduling an appointment:
- We are currently scheduling telephone appointments only. To schedule a telephone appointment, select a branch location on the left. Please note that the following branches are closed and don't appear on the list: 98th Street, S. Eubank, La Orilla, Lobo Landing, Nusenda Campus, and Unser.
- If you need access to your safe deposit box, or close a loan, please select a telephone appointment for the desired branch; you will be contacted prior to your appointment time to discuss in-person requirements.
- Select the service desired from the second drop-down box on the left; if the service you are looking for is not listed, choose the option that best represents your needs. If you’d like to talk to a Financial Consultant about more than one service, please schedule a separate appointment for each. This will allow for accurate scheduling and time estimates.
- Click on a date to see available time slots (days shaded in gray are not available).
- When you click on a blank time slot, a short form will appear. Complete the form (name, phone number, email address) and click on the “Finalize Appointment” button to set up your phone appointment.
- You will be shown an appointment confirmation which you can review or print. If you provided an email address, you will also receive a confirmation by email.
If you’ve scheduled an in-person appointment, please arrive at your selected branch, and check in with the Nusenda employee navigator outside the branch (simply look for the Nusenda employee in the green vest). You will not need to wait in line.
Important information about in-person branch visits: To comply with statewide orders mandated by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, all members and employees inside the branch must wear a CDC-compliant face covering. Nusenda will not provide face masks. Members who choose not to do so will be asked to conduct their transactions in a drive-up location. Also, please consider visiting the branch alone, if possible. It will create shorter wait times, allow us to serve you more quickly, and will reduce possible exposure.
A Nusenda Financial Consultant will contact you at the phone number you provided at the scheduled appointment time.
Need more assistance?
Please contact Nusenda’s Call Center at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area) Monday – Friday (7:30am - 6pm) and Saturday (8am - 3pm).
Services listed below can be conducted remotely and without an appointment:
BECOME A MEMBER: To become a new member of Nusenda Credit Union, visit nusenda.org and click "Become a Member".
MORTGAGE: To schedule an appointment with a Mortgage Services representative, call 505-855-5950 (800-347-2838 from outside Albuquerque area). You may also apply for a mortgage loan at nusenda.org and click "Apply for a Mortgage".
DOMESTIC WIRE TRANSFERS: Available through the Call Center by calling 505-889-7755 (or 800-347-2838 from outside Albuquerque area).