Welcome to Nusenda Credit Union!
You can make an appointment with a Financial Consultant. All in-person appointments are conducted in accordance with CDC guidelines. Learn more about our Safety and Service Commitment and review frequently asked questions.
Scheduling an appointment:
1. To schedule an appointment, select your branch on the left. The Lobo Landing branch is temporarily closed and does not appear in the branch list. Home Equity appointments are by phone only.
2. After selecting your branch, select the service desired from the second drop-down box on the left; if the service you are looking for is not listed, choose the option that best represents your needs. If you’d like to talk to a Financial Consultant about more than one service, please schedule a separate appointment for each service. This will allow for accurate scheduling and time estimates.
3. Click on a date to see available time slots (days shaded in gray are not available).
4. When you click on a blank time slot, a short form will appear. Complete the form (name, phone number, email address) and click on the “Finalize Appointment” button to set up your phone appointment.
5. You will be shown an appointment confirmation which you can review or print. If you provided an email address, you will also receive a confirmation by email.
6. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, click on the link provided in your confirmation email. If no email address was provided, please contact us at 505-889-7755.
If you’ve scheduled an in-person appointment, please arrive at your selected branch, and check in with a Nusenda employee at the Greeter’s Desk. Members with prescheduled appointments will have a place reserved on the waitlist and will be seen by the next available Financial Consultant, even if there is a line.
Important information about in-person branch visits: To comply with CDC guidelines, face coverings are optional for individuals who have received the Covid-19 vaccination. Face coverings will be required for non-vaccinated individuals to help ensure our member's and employee's health and safety. See what additional safety measures we are taking to protect our community.
Phone appointment (Home Equity Only):
A Nusenda Home Equity Specialist will contact you at the phone number you provided at the scheduled appointment time.
Need more assistance?
Please contact us at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area) Monday – Friday (7:30am - 6pm) and Saturday (8am - 2pm).
Services listed below can be conducted remotely and without an appointment:
BECOME A MEMBER: To become a new member of Nusenda Credit Union, visit nusenda.org and click "Become a Member".
MORTGAGE: To schedule an appointment with a Mortgage Services representative, call 505-855-5950 (800-347-2838 from outside Albuquerque area). You may also apply for a mortgage loan at nusenda.org and click "Apply for a Mortgage".
DOMESTIC WIRE TRANSFERS: Available through the Call Center by calling 505-889-7755 (or 800-347-2838 from outside Albuquerque area).