Welcome to Nusenda Credit Union!
You can make an in-person or telephone appointment with a Financial Consultant. All in-person appointments are conducted in accordance with federal, state, and local government public health mandates and capacity restrictions. Learn more about our Safety and Service Commitment and review frequently asked questions.
Scheduling an appointment:
- To schedule an in-person or telephone appointment at the location you usually use, select your branch on the left. In-person appointments will be offered at select locations only. Please note that the S. Eubank, La Orilla, Unser, Campus, Unser, and Lobo Landing branches are temporarily closed and don't appear in the branch list.
- To access your safe deposit box, select the branch where your box is located. You will be contacted prior to your scheduled appointment if your box is located at a branch only conducting telephone appointments to discuss in-person requirements.
- Select the service desired from the second drop-down box on the left; if the service you are looking for is not listed, choose the option that best represents your needs. If you’d like to talk to a Financial Consultant about more than one service, please schedule a separate appointment for each. This will allow for accurate scheduling and time estimates.
- Click on a date to see available time slots (days shaded in gray are not available).
- When you click on a blank time slot, a short form will appear. Complete the form (name, phone number, email address) and click on the “Finalize Appointment” button to set up your phone appointment.
- You will be shown an appointment confirmation which you can review or print. If you provided an email address, you will also receive a confirmation by email.
If you’ve scheduled an in-person appointment, please arrive at your selected branch, and check in with the Nusenda employee navigator outside the branch (simply look for the Nusenda employee in the green vest). Members with prescheduled appointments will have a place reserved on the waitlist and will be seen by the next available Financial Consultant, even if there is a line.
Important information about in-person branch visits: To comply with statewide orders mandated by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, social distancing measures will be in place to help ensure our member's and employee's health and safety. Face coverings will be required to enter the branch lobbies. Please bring your mask with you. Please note: face shields may NOT be worn in place of a face mask, but may be worn in addition to a CDC approved face covering. We will be limiting the total number of members allowed in each branch as we are operating at a limited capacity. Please consider entering the branch alone, if possible. You will be asked to wait outside if the branch has reached maximum occupancy as defined by state authorities for retail businesses. See what additional safety measures we are taking to protect our community.
A Nusenda Financial Consultant will contact you at the phone number you provided at the scheduled appointment time.
Need more assistance?
Please contact Nusenda’s Call Center at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area) Monday – Friday (7:30am - 6pm) and Saturday (8am - 3pm).
Services listed below can be conducted remotely and without an appointment:
BECOME A MEMBER: To become a new member of Nusenda Credit Union, visit nusenda.org and click "Become a Member".
MORTGAGE: To schedule an appointment with a Mortgage Services representative, call 505-855-5950 (800-347-2838 from outside Albuquerque area). You may also apply for a mortgage loan at nusenda.org and click "Apply for a Mortgage".
DOMESTIC WIRE TRANSFERS: Available through the Call Center by calling 505-889-7755 (or 800-347-2838 from outside Albuquerque area).