Welcome to KVCAP's online appointment system serving Kennebec and Somerset Counties. To get started, please use the drop down menus on the left.
If you or a member of your household are 60 years of age or older or under the age of 6, please call to schedule your appointment (207) 859-1500.
You must bring the following documents (as they pertain to you) to your appointment or your application can't be processed and you will be asked to reschedule for a time you have the documents available:
- Valid/unexpired Government issued photo ID for the primary applicant
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Current electric bill (can't be a disconnect notice)
- Proof of all income received during the previous month or 30 days prior to your appointment for all household members
- current social security/SSI/SSD/VA award letter
- pay stubs for ALL pay dates within previous month or previous 30 days
- 2022 tax return and/or profit and loss statement if self-employed
- statement from SNAP/TANF/Unemployment/Worker's Compensation
- proof of alimony/child support
- proof of rental income
- statements for any pension/retirement/annuity/interest/dividends received
- any other proof of income you may have from odd jobs or other income sources