Before scheduling, review our Appointment Types under the tab at the top of this page as we have recently made changes.
- Students may have one appointment per week (Sunday-Saturday) with a writing coach and another with a content specialist. If a student over-books, we will keep the soonest occurring appointment and cancel all additional appointments for that week to open appointment times for other students.
- MSW students may schedule three appointments individual appointments with a writing coach and three individual appointments with a content specialist. Students who are referred by a professor, admitted with academic conditions, or on academic probation may schedule an additional three appointments with a writing coach and three additional appointments with a content specialist.
- No-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will count as one of your appointments.
- If you use more than your allotted number of appointments, your account will be suspended until the start of the following semester; however, you may use continue to use online resource, "drop in" hours, group tutorials and submit up to one draft per assignment for comments by email.
- For more information, see our Policies and Appointment Types tabs on the Learning Support Libguide page: http://libguides.usc.edu/SOWKlearningsupport
- For questions, email us at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!