United Way of Northeast Florida is now offering Post Season Tax Filing at our St Matthews location
Be sure to bring the following:
• Driver’s license or other photo I.D.• Bank account information for direct deposit of any refund(s)
• Social Security cards for yourself and all dependents
• W-2 from each employer (no pay stubs)
• Documentation of all other income
• Form 1095-A if you received health-care coverage through the marketplace
Please note: If filing a joint return, both spouses must be present to sign and submit your return.
For taxpayers in Gulf County only, please call 904-632-0600, and select Option 5.
For taxpayers in Nassau, Putnam, Duval, Clay, and St. Johns, please call 904-632-0600 or 211.
We are currently not performing any returns with Bitcoin or virtual currency at this time.
If you feel comfortable preparing your own return, MyFreeTaxes.com remains available 24/7 for self-filing simple returns at no cost. It provides phone, email and chat support for any questions you might have during the preparation process.
If you have already filed your tax return and are concerned about the status of your refund, please check the IRS Where’s My Refund webpage.