The following dates are now fully booked:
March 8 - 26
March 29 - April 1
April 5 - April 9
More dates will be available at a later date; we appreciate your patience.
Please Read the Following Important Points:
* Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
* The Studio door will remain locked so when you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle until the photographer calls you. When booking your appointment please ensure you fill out your cell phone number.
* Masks are mandatory and can only be taken off when being photographed.
* Friends and family are not permitted at your appointment.
* Photographers will provide the grad gown, cap, tassel, v-stole and roses. We have strict sanitation procedures set in place for all grad attire to ensure it is completely safe to use.
* Photographers will not provide white dress shirts and black ties; please bring your own and come already dressed in this attire.
* There will be no washrooms or change rooms available for public use.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival; the refusal of using sanitizer will result in voluntary cancellation of your appointment.
**NOTE:** Lifetouch has provided an informational letter to each University Faculty regarding available appointment dates, and each faculty will send that information out to all graduates. Please ensure you have read through the letter once received.
If you have had your photos taken and are needing assistance placing your package order, need help with the online ordering system, looking for missing proofs or need your online access code, please contact the Lifetouch Customer Service Dept directly and they will be happy to assist you!
Prestige Customer Service Phone # 1.888.676.1647
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
If you have already booked an appointment and are returning to reschedule or cancel your original appointment, please click here to start the rescheduling process. At the top right of the page, enter your login and password to sign in and then follow the prompts.