To schedule appointments for upcoming programs use pull down menu on left and select Business Resource and Location.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence Feedback Sessions (1:1 Sessions with EIRs)
- December 12 at BHI Office
- February 13 at BHI Office
- SBIR Office Hours (1:1 Sessions with SBIR Consultants)
- February 12, 2019 at Germantown Innovation Center
- February 13, 2019 at Rockville Innovation Center
- PathFinder Innovation Program (Overview followed by 1:1 Sessions with Consultants)
For PathFinder Innovation Program, RSVP by email to BHI@biohealthinnovation.org for overview panel session and schedule 1:1 sessions. Video conferencing options available.
- December 13 - Legal Issues for Early Stage Companies at BioHealth Innovation
- January 23 - Tax Implications for Startups at Silver Spring Innovation Center
- SBIR Information Session
- January 29 - Information session with SBIR program officers from NIH and NSF
EIR Feedback Sessions and SBIR Office Hours are offered as 1:1 sessions.
The PathFinder Innovation Program is a series of programs which include an overview followed by 1:1 consulting sessions on topics of interest. Click here for more information about this program.
For more information: www.BioHealthInnovation.org
BHI Office: 1 Church St., Ste 801, Rockville, MD 20850
Germantown Innovation Center: 20271 Goldenrod Lane, Germantown, MD 20876
Rockville Innovation Center: 155 Gibbs St. (4th Floor), Rockville, MD 20850
Silver Spring Innovation Center: 8070 Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20910