To schedule your fingerprinting appointment please select a date on the calendar. If the date is greyed out there are no appointments available for that day. Appointments may only be scheduled within 6 months from today's date.
YOU MUST CREATE A NEVADA NURSE PORTAL ACCOUNT PRIOR TO COMING IN TO THE OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. If you do not already have a Nurse Portal Account created, you will not be allowed to fingerprint and will have to reschedule your appointment. Click on the link provided to create an account: https://nvbn.boardsofnursing.org/nvbn
In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and the public during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Nevada State Board of Nursing has issued the following mandates:
- Only one person is allowed in the lobby at a time. When you arrive, please do not enter the building. You will receive a call at the number you identified when your appointment was scheduled. You will be told when it is your turn to enter the building.
- Staff will provide an on-site health screening to include a temperature reading and symptom check before you will be allowed to enter the office.
- If you are currently diagnosed with COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms of illness consistent with COVID-19, you will not be allowed in the office and must re-schedule your appointment.
- You must wear a face mask.
- The fingerprinting fee is $40. The Board accepts checks, money orders, debit or credit cards only. We do not accept cash.
- You must present a current and valid government issued ID at the time of your appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Due to various factors, fingerprint results may take up to 2-4 months to be received. You are urged to submit fingerprints early in the application process. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you may do so through the link below.