To schedule your fingerprinting appointment please select a date on the calendar. If the date is greyed out there are no appointments available for that day. Appointments may only be scheduled within 6 months from today's date.
*As an alternative, you can also have your fingerprints submitted electronically outside of our office. To view a list of other fingerprinting locations throughout Nevada, please click on the link provided: Fingerprints (nv.gov)
*As an alternative you can also have your fingerprints submitted electronically outside of our office, you will make payment to the agency that captures your fingerprints and have them complete the electronic submission section on the fingerprint submission form or provide a copy of your fingerprint submission receipt.
YOU MUST CREATE A NEVADA NURSE PORTAL ACCOUNT PRIOR TO COMING IN TO THE OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. If you do not already have a Nurse Portal Account created, you will not be allowed to fingerprint and will have to reschedule your appointment. Click on the link provided to create an account: https://nvbn.boardsofnursing.org/nvbn
- Applicants must self-screen their inelegibility to report for their appointment. When you report to the office for your appointment, you confirm that you have completed your self-screening and are eligible for fingerprinting. Self-screening includes confirming the absence of:
2. Symptoms of COVID-19
3. Current diagnosis of COVID-19
4. Exposure to COVID-19 within the previous 14 days (if you are fully vaccinated you are eligible to report for your appointment)
- The fingerprinting fee is $40. The Board accepts checks, money orders, debit or credit cards only. We do not accept cash.
- You must present a current and valid government issued ID at the time of your appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Due to various factors, fingerprint results may take up to 2-4 months to be received. You are urged to submit fingerprints early in the application process. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you may do so through the link below.