To schedule your fingerprinting appointment please select a date on the calendar. If the date is greyed out there are no appointments available for that day.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to fingerprint at our offices.
- The fingerprinting fee is $40. The Board accepts checks, money orders, debit or credit cards only.
- You must present a current and valid government issued ID at the time of your appointment.
- Create a Nevada Nurse Portal account prior to your appointment. The link to the portal is located on the home page of our website https://nevadanursingboard.org/
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
Due to various factors, fingerprint results may take up to 2-4 months to be received. You are urged to submit fingerprints early in the application process.