FREE Massage for
Veterans and Active Duty Service Members
on Saturday, November 11th and Monday November 13th , 2017
In honor of Veteran's Day, we are offering a FREE 50-minute massage
to all Veterans and Active Duty Service Members
at our student-clinic on November 11th and November 13th, 2017
Please bring your Military ID and present it to the front desk staff upon check-in.
Reserve your spot by booking for an appointment below.
1:30pm, 2:45pm and 4pm
50-min and 100-min sessions available. 50 minutes will be free of charge. For a 100-min it will be half off.
Thank you for your service!
San Jose Campus
3031 Tisch Way, Suite 1 Plaza South
San Jose, CA. 95128
Massage clinic training provides students with skills and competencies to confidently execute what they have learned in the classroom. The fully supervised Student Massage Clinic is an important component of National Holistic Institute’s outstanding massage therapy training. Graduates go on to work as massage therapists in private practice, medical offices, sports clinics, resorts and spas.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with National Holistic Institute’s Massage Clinic policies to ensure a positive experience with us. Booking an appointment indicates your agreement to abide by these policies. View clinic policies
- Payment is required at check-in prior to receiving your massage session.
- We accept cash (no bills larger than $20), check, Visa or MasterCard.
- We do not accept tips. This is an educational environment.
- Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will have a $10 fee added to the account.
- Any client under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. View clinic policies
For additional questions regarding clinic please call 1-408-678-9982 ext 341.