Office of Student Services
Appointments for each week will be made available at 8:30 am every Friday.
If you are on your computer prior to 8:30 AM you must refresh your browser for available appointments.
You may also check the appointment system each morning after 8:30 AM
for a SAME DAY Appointment, if available.
Please use our appointment system to schedule an advising session with an College of Human Sciences & Education Advisor.
HSE RESIDENTIAL COLLEGE STUDENTS: Advising in 1007 Cypress Hall is available for College of Human Sciences & Education (HSE) Residential College students.
- When scheduling an appointment, HSE Residential College students may choose “HSE Residential College” as the appointment type in the “Select Services” drop-down menu. Because card access is required to enter Cypress Hall, this service is available only to HSE Residential College students. Appointments cannot be honored if students who are not in the HSE Residential College select this service.
- Appointments for each week will be made available at 8:30 am every Friday.
- We will only open appointments to schedule 1 week at a time.
- Picture ID is required to meet with a advisor.
- If the calendar is all Gray for the week;the appoinments are currently all booked for the WEEK.
Please continue to check the appointment system for availability due to cancellations and/or same day appointments.
The following services do not require an appointment, these issues can be addressed at the Front Desk in 236 Peabody Hall:
- Invoking the Grade Exclusion Policy
- Requesting a Final Exam schedule change