Appointments are made available online one week at a time. Every Friday at approximately 8:30 AM, appointments for the upcoming week open for scheduling. Dates with openings will have a white background. If the calendar is completely gray, then there are no openings for the current week. If you wish you may check the calendar periodically for cancellations or unexpected openings.
Prospective High School Students interested in pursuing a CHSE degree should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
- Select a service option. (Please note that only students living in the CHSE Residential College in Cypress Hall should select "HSE Residential College Advising." Students who are not in this program and who select this option will find their appointments cancelled.)
- Select an advisor. (no prefrence will provide all availabilty)
- Select a date.
- Select a time.
- Review the confidentiality statement.
- Complete all required information.
- Click the "finalize appointment" button.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please be sure to cancel it so that another student can use that appointment time. You can cancel an appointment by using the link provided in the appointment confirmation email or by calling 225-578-2331.
SERVICES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT
Students currently enrolled in the College of Human Sciences and Education who need help with the following can drop by 236 Peabody Hall during office hours (M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) without an appointment:
- Completing grade exclusion request forms
- Obtaining a copy of your degree audit or recommended path
- Completing college admission applications
- Adding or dropping a minor
- Requesting a final exam schedule change
CHSE Student Resources
CHSE FAQ Videos
2018-2019 Academic Calendar