THIS APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING SITE IS FOR THE FOLLOWING LSU STUDENTS:
- those currently enrolled in the College of Human Sciences and Education (CHSE)
- those living in the CHSE Residential College in Cypress Hall
If you do not fall into one of the categories listed above and use this system to schedule an appointment, the appointment will be cancelled.
Prospective LSU students should contact Ms. Haley Shows at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Students pursuing CHSE degrees who do not meet the criteria above should contact one of the units listed below for advising assistance. If you have questions about which office can best serve you, you may call the CHSE Office of Student Services at 225-578-2331.
Appointments are made available online one week at a time. Every Friday at approximately 8:30 AM, appointments for the upcoming week open for scheduling. Dates with openings will have a white background. If the calendar is completely gray, then there are no openings for the current week. You may wish to check the calendar periodically for cancellations or unexpected openings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
- Select a service option. (Please note that only students living in the CHSE Residential College in Cypress Hall should select "HSE Residential College Advising." Students who are not in this program and who select this option will find their appointments cancelled.)
- Select an advisor.
- Select a date.
- Select a time.
- Review the confidentiality statement.
- Complete all required information.
- Click the "finalize appointment" button.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please be sure to cancel it so that another student can use that appointment time. You can cancel an appointment by using the link provided in the appointment confirmation email or by calling 225-578-2331.
SERVICES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT
Students currently enrolled in the College of Human Sciences and Education who need help with the following can drop by 236 Peabody Hall during office hours (M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) without an appointment:
- Completing grade exclusion request forms
- Obtaining a copy of your degree audit or recommended path
- Completing college admission applications
- Adding or dropping a minor
- Requesting a final exam schedule change
CHSE student resource page
CHSE FAQ Videos
2017-2018 Academic Calendar