Welcome to Franklin County Public Health’s Immunization online scheduling!
Beginning June 8, 2020 Franklin County Public Health will be offering Immunization Clinics on-site at 280 E. Broad St. Columbus 43215 by appointment ONLY on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9-1pm. To make an appointment please call (614) 525-3719. Online scheduling is not available at this time.
Franklin County Public Health will NOT offer OUTREACH Clinics in the community until further notice.
In order to protect the health of our clients and staff we will be enforcing the following:
· All immunization clinic visitors are required to wear a face covering if over 2 years of age when entering the building, during the appointment until they exit the building after appointment.
· All clinic visitors will have their temperature checked upon entering the building and if there is a fever (100F or higher) or if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 they must reschedule appointment.
· Only 1 appointment will be permitted in the clinic lobby at a time.
· Only 1 parent/guardian should accompany any minor client. All other must remain outside of the building.
· Limit personal belongings.
· No food or beverages.
As a reminder please remain home and reschedule your appointment if:
- You or a family member have had a fever of 100 F or higher and have had to take any fever reducing medication such as Tylenol or ibuprofen within the last 72 hours.
- You or a family member are currently ill or have had the following symptoms within the last 2 weeks: fever (100 F or higher), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pains, sore throat, and new loss of taste and smell.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 (or have been in contact with an individual that has tested positive) in the last 14 days.
Here is what to expect on the day of your appointment:
- Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive at 280 E. Broad St.
- Call in to 614-525-5857 to check in and receive further instructions.
To schedule your appointment, please use the drop down menu on the left.
If you are bringing in more than one client, please make a separate appointment for each client. You must log off after registering each client and create a new user name/login for each client.
You must bring the following to every appointment:
- Mask for all clinic visitors if over 2 years old.
- Shot record
- Insurance Card
- No insurance? Cost is $28 the first shot and $15 each additional shot. Sliding fee scale is available for those that qualify.
- Any custody or guardianship papers
- Consent form, if the adult bringing in a child is not legal guardian/parent
- Photo ID for adult accompanying child
- Want to prefill your clinic paperwork and bring it in with you to your appointment? Please click here for our Patient Registration Form and our Sliding Fee Scale form
Childhood (18 years old and younger) vaccine costs:
- Uninsured, Underinsured, and American Indian or Alask Native children
- No child who qualifies for VFC vaccine will be turned away if the cost is not affordable.
- Insured Children
- Click here to find out what insurances FCPH is currently able to bill
- If you have a Private insurance with immunization coverage that we do NOT bill, you will be expected to pay full price for the vaccine cost at your clinic appointment with cash or check. Click here to find out our current fees. If you have any questions, please call 614-525-3719.
Adult (19 years old and up) vaccine costs:
- Click here to find out our current fees.
- Click here to find out what insurances FCPH is currently able to bill. Please note, we are unable to provide Shingles, MMR, and Tdap to clients that have Medicare Part D coverage.
- In addition, our department will continue to offer qualified state supported adult vaccinations (low to no cost). Currently this includes:
- Adults with no insurance may receive free Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B vaccines*. *Some conditions apply. Please email email@example.com or call into 614-525-3719 for more information
- Adults with no insurance may receive all CDC recommended vaccines for a zero vaccine fee cost. However, an administration fee of $28 the first shot of vaccine and $15 for each additional shot of vaccine will be charged. A sliding fee scale is available.
Click here to print the Patient Registration Form and bring it to your appointment.
For more information regarding immunizations, visit our website at www.myfcph.org/shots or call 614-525-3719.
Read HIPAA/FCPH's Privacy Practice Summary: English | Espanol | Somali
*You are financially responsible for all immunization services received by Franklin County Public Health. We will submit a claim to your insurance provider for services on your behalf; and any payment from your insurance provider will be made directly to Franklin County Public Health. In the event your insurance provider does not cover immunization services to include vaccines, you will be responsible to pay those charges at the prevailing rates. If you have questions, please contact our Billing Department at 614-525-3160.