Welcome to Franklin County Public Health’s Immunization online scheduling!
To schedule your appointment, please use the drop down menu on the left.
If you are bringing in more than one client, please make a seperate account for each client. You must log off after registering each client and create a new user name / login for each client.
We are not offering COVID-19 vaccinations at our regularly scheduled clinics. Please visit our FCPH COVID19 designated website at www.vax2normal.org/vaccine for more information.
You must bring the following to every appointment:
- Mask for all clinic visitors if over 2 years old
- Shot record
- Insurance Card
- No Insurance? Cost is $28 the first shot and $15 each additional shot. Sliding fee scale is available for those that qualify
- Any custody or guardianship papers
- Consent form, if the adult bringing in a child is not legal guardian/parent
- Photo ID for adult accompanying child
- Want to prefill your clinic paperwork and bring it in with you to your appointment? Please click here for our Patient Registration Form and our Sliding Fee Scale Form
In order to protect the health of our clients and staff we will be enforcing the following:
- All immunization clinic visitors are required to wear a face covering if over 2 years of age when entering the building, during the appointment until they exit the building after appointment.
- Clients will only be permitted in the lobby at their appointment time
- Only 1 parent/guardian should accompany any minor client. All others must remain outside of the building.
- No food or beverage
As a reminder please remain home and reschedule your appointment if:
Here is what to expect the day of your appointment:
- You or a family member have had a fever of 100 F or higher and have had to take any fever-reducing medication such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen within the last 72 hrs.
- You or a family member are currently ill or have had the following symptoms within the last 2 weeks: fever (100 F or higher), cough, shortness of breath of difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell.
- You have tested positive for COVID19 (or have been in contact with an individual that has tested positive) in the last 14 days.
- Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive at 280 E. Broad St
- Call into 614-525-5857 to check in and receive further instructions
- Please note the clinic number (614-525-5857) is only for appointment check-in and is not staffed outside of clinic hours.
Childhood (18 years and younger) vaccine costs:
- Uninsured, Underinsured, and American Indian or Alaska Native children
- Qualify for Vaccines for Children (VFC) vaccine
- Required vaccines are $28 the first shot of vaccine and $15 for each additional shot of vaccine. A sliding fee scale is available.
- No child who qualifies for VFC vaccine will be turned away if the cost is not affordable.
- Insured Children
- Click here to find out what insurances FCPH is currently able to bill
- If you have a Private insurance with immunization coverage that we do NOT bill, you will be expected to pay full price for the vaccine cost at your clinic appointment.
- Click here to find out our current fees. If you have any questions, please call 614-525-3719
Adult (19 years old and up) vaccine costs:
Click here to find out what insurances FCPH is currently able to bill. Please note: We do NOT currently bill Medicare Part D
If you have private insurance with immunization coverage that we do NOT bill, you will be expected to pay full price for the vaccine cost at your clinic appointment with cash or check.
Click here to find out our current fees. If you have any questions, please call 614-525-3719
In addition, our department will continue to offer qualified state supported adult vaccinations (low to no cost). Currently this includes:
- Adults with no insurance may receive free Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and flu vaccines.
- Adults with no insurance may receive all CDC recommended vaccines for a zero vaccine fee cost. However, a $28 administration fee for the first shot and $15 administration fee for each additional shot of vaccine will be charged. A sliding fee scale is available.
Some conditions apply. Please call (614) 525-3719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
*Prices subject to change.
HIPAA/ FCPH’s Privacy Practice Summary in English | Español | Somali