Book your N95 Mask-Fit Appointment here. This is a first come, first serve service.
N95 mask fit testing is mandatory at all practicum sites. Students who are not fitted with an appropriate mask size before their placement starts risk having their practicum delayed or canceled.While the PSI provides students with an oppotunity to be assessed and fitted for an N95, we do not guarantee fit due to variation in face shapes and mask size availability.
If a student is determined to not fit any of the sizes available, they will be responsible for reaching out to an external third-party vendor to be fitted.
Book your N95 Mask Fit Test at least 8 weeks before you start your practicum.
- Please note if we have 6 or less students booked for a N95 mask fit session, the session will be cancelled.
- Repeat fittings due to expiry or weight change (+/- 10 pounds) must be completed through an external vendor.
- Select the Health and Community Work-Integrated Learning Team schedule
- Pick from the available time slots in the calendar
- Please use your NorQuest e-mail for your booking
- Print off, complete and bring the following two documents to your appointment:
- Mask-Fit Testing Instructions
- Qualitative Fit Test Record
To find documents please check Moodle and/or reference email that included this link.
Ensure you arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your schedule appointment.
Student should cancel their appointment if they answer yes to any of the following:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, limited N95 Mask Fit tests will be done. Students are strongly advised to not miss their appointment. Please ensure that you arrive early, as due to COVID-19 there are limited opportunities for alternate testing. We do not rebook no-shows and require 24-hour notice to cancel your appointment.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms which are new or worsened if associated with allergies or chronic/pre-existing conditions:
- fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, and/or runny nose
- Have you returned/arrived to Canada in the last 14 days (including the USA)?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has arrived/or returned to Canada in the last 14 days who has acute respiratory illness?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who is COVID-19 positive or showing symptoms of COVID-19?
The personal information collected in this web form is used for the purposes of booking mask-fit appointments at NorQuest College. Collection is authorized under section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and is managed in accordance with the Act. Please be aware your personal information will be shared with vendors and may be stored on servers outside of Alberta or Canada. The NorQuest College Health Studies Work-Integreated Learning (WIL) Team cannot and does not guarantee protection against the possible disclosure of your data including, without limitation, possible disclosures of data in accordance with the laws of a foreign jurisdiction. Please direct any questions about this collection, use, and disclosure to: WIL Team, 10215-108 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 1L6, Tel: 780.644.5873.