You will book your N95 Mask-Fit Appointment here
This is a first come, first served service
Please note N95 mask-fit testing is a practicum requirement. If you do not have your N95 mask fit test completed on time, you can not go to practicum.
While the PSI provides students with an oppotunity to be assessed and fitted for an N95, we cannot and do not guarantee fittings due to variation in face shapes and mask size availability.
If a student is determined to not fit any of the sizes available, they will be responsible for reaching out to an external vendor to be fitted.
- Please book your N95 Mask Fit Test at least 8 weeks before you start your practicum.
- Please note if we have 6 or less students booked for a N95 mask fit session, we have to cancel it.
- NorQuest College does mask fit test only once in your Program, if you need to do it because it expires, the student must pay the fee.
- Select the Centre for Growth & Harmony schedule. (you will be able to see the appointments available in the schedule maximum for the next 60 days), Please note you have to book your appointment at least 8 days before the date. (If you want to book for March 15, please book before March 7)
- Pick from the available time slots in the calendar
- Please use your NorQuest e-mail for your booking
- Print off, complete and bring the following two documents to your appointment:
- Mask-Fit Testing Instructions
- Qualitative Fit Test Record
- Please wear a non-medical mask or face covering while in common spaces at NorQuest College.
To find documents please check Moodle and/or reference email that included this link.
Ensure you arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your schedule appointment.
Where is my mask-fit appointment located?
It is going to be at NorQuest College downtown, at the Atrium in Singhmar Centre, first floor.
Please note the following:
· Student should cancel their appointment if they answer yes to any of the following:
o Do you have any of the following symptoms which are new or worsened if associated with allergies or chronic/pre-existing conditions:
· fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, and/or runny nose
o Have you returned/arrived to Canada in the last 14 days (including the USA)?
o Have you been in close contact with anyone who has arrived/or returned to Canada in the last 14 days who has acute respiratory illness?
o Have you been in close contact with anyone who is COVID-19 positive or showing symptoms of COVID-19?
· Due to the COVID- 19 pandemic, limited N95 Mask Fit tests will be done. Students are strongly advised to not miss their appointment. Please ensure that you arrive early, as due to COVID-19 there are limited opportunities for alternate testing. We do not rebook NO SHOWS
· You can cancel your booking no later than 24 hour prior to your appointment.
The personal information collected in this web form is used for the purposes of booking mask-fit appointments at NorQuest College. Collection is authorized under section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and is managed in accordance with the Act. Please be aware that your personal information will be shared with vendors and may be stored on servers outside of Alberta or Canada. The NorQuest College Centre for Growth and Harmony cannot and does not guarantee protection against the possible disclosure of your data including, without limitation, possible disclosures of data in accordance with the laws of a foreign jurisdiction. Please direct any questions about this collection, use, and disclosure to: Manager, Wellness and Accessibility, 10215-108 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 1L6, Tel: 780.644.6155.