IMMPORTANT : PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE SCHEDULING:
- We Do Not offer any COVID-19 tests at this time.
- High Dose Flu vaccine and Egg-Free Flu vaccine are currently on order. Please check our website for latest availability
- We are Not offering appointments for Travel Consultations at this time because of the ban on non-essential international travel. International Travelers please call (415) 554-2625 for more information regarding receiving services during this time.
Services We Are Offering:
- Standard Adult and Some Pediatric Vaccines
- TB Tests (Skin Test or Blood Test)
- Blood Tests for Immunity.
- Click Here For Our Vaccine List and Prices Please contact us to ensure availability before making an appointment if you are looking for our low-cost vaccines.
Step 1. Select Service for a Date and Time.
- Select the date and time that works for you.
- All patients are required to check in 10 minutes before appointment start time to complete the registration process.
Step 2. Complete the Required Information and Finalize Appointment.
- You will receive confirmation and reminder(s) via email.
Step 3. Print and Complete All Forms If Possible
- Click Here For Forms (www.sfcdcp.org/aitc/forms)
- With everyone's safety in mind we highly recommend patients to complete all forms prior to the visit.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours (1 business day) in advance by contacing us at 415-554-2625.