If you do not see your course listed, contact a Proctor at email@example.com or 252-246-1251.
- Proctored Test sessions must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Proctoring is held in D100 on the Wilson Community College campus in the library in building D.
- Wilson Community College students must present a photo ID (Wilson CC Student ID preferred) for entry.
- Students from other instutuions or CCP students must present a valid phot ID for entry.
- Students are not allowed to bring anything in to the Proctoring Center. This includes cell phones, electronic devices, purses, and backpacks.
- Students can schedule an exam up to 3 months in advance.
Proctoring HoursSpring/Fall Semesters:Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Summer Semester:Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.